I just discovered a fun writing prompt called Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten Tuesday is “an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.” Each week, they post a new top ten list and any blogger is welcome to post their own list on the same topic. So here is my first!
Top Ten Bookish Things That Aren’t Books That I’d Like to Own
1. William Wordsworth Mug
I’m sure you’ve noticed I love me some Wordsworth. He is my absolute favourite poet and this cup would an excellent addition to my Wordsworth collection.
2. A “Not all who wander are lost” compass necklace.
3. My favourite Victor Hugo quote framed and hung above my writing desk
6. “So many books. So little time.” cushion covers
I found this on Etsy and it’s how I feel every night when i have to close my book and go to bed. Sometimes when I’m standing in the library I feel like crying at the thought of all the good books in the world that I’ll never get to read because there just is not enough time.
8. Lord of the Rings Birthday Cake
My Birthday is coming up soon…
9. This shirt for when I’m reading and people keep interrupting me.
10. A Window seat